Bookings: +353 86 2504 795 | email@example.com
♫ Join us every Thursday at 8pm (GMT) ♫ – Live on Facebook & YouTube –
- MERMAID ARTS CENTRE - SOLD OUT
- Bray, Co. Wicklow
- MERMAID ARTS CENTRE
- Fri 24 September 2021 - SOLD OUT THE 4 OF US | Mermaid Arts Centre, Bray Acoustic | €26 | 8:00 P.M. Mermaid Arts Centre Main Street Bray Co. Wicklow www.mermaidartscentre.ie T: 01 2724030
- SPIRIT STORE, Dundalk - SOLD OUT
- Dundalk, Co. Louth
- SPIRIT STORE
- Sat 25 September 2021 - SOLD OUT THE 4 OF US | Spirit Store, Dundalk 1 Ticket = 1 Table of 4 | €100 + €6 Booking Fee Acoustic | Doors 7:30 PM, Show starts 8:00 PM sharp TICKETS: SOLD OUT Spirit Store Georges Quay Dundalk Co. Louth Ireland A91 NR79 Phone: 042-9352697
- UPSTAIRS AT DOLANS, Limerick
- Wed 29 September THE 4 OF US | Upstairs at Dolans, Limerick Acoustic | 7:30 PM Pod of 2: €52.00 1 ticket admits 2 people Pod of 4: €104.00 1 ticket admits 4 people TICKETS & INFO: https://bit.ly/2WRDoJJ Each Ticket admits 2 per pod or 4 per pod
- PAROCHIAL HALL, Ballyporeen
- Co. Tipperary
- PAROCHIAL HALL
- Sat 2 October THE 4 OF US with special guest | Parochial Hall, Music Maker Festival Ballyporeen, Co. Tipperary Acoustic | Doors 7:30 P.M. | €20 TICKETS: Ballyporeen Post Office / Pat Russell's shop / Text Ticket Hotline 087 330 4779 or Tel: 086-3094996
- McGRORY'S HOTEL, Culdaff, Donegal
- Inishowen, Co. Donegal
- Fri 15 October THE 4 OF US | McGrory's Hotel, Culdaff Acoustic | €20 | 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm Tickets: https://mrkevents.com/events/the-4-of-us/ McGrory's Culdaff Inishowen Co. Donegal Ireland F93 TP9N This gig is part of a series supported by Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media.
- WHELAN'S, Dublin
- Sat 16 October THE 4 OF US | Whelan's, Dublin Acoustic | €27.50 | Doors: 8pm TICKETS: https://bit.ly/3n9jC74
- THE WHITE HORSE, Cork - SOLD OUT
- Ballincollig, Co. Cork
- THE WHITE HORSE
- Wed 20 October - SOLD OUT THE 4 OF US | The White Horse, Ballincollig, Co. Cork Acoustic | 8:00 P.M. | €21.89 TICKETS: SOLD OUT Part-funded by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media. The White Horse West Village Ballincollig P31 YA40 Cork
Our new single Waiting Game is about how the past 12 months under varying levels of lockdown have affected our families. One of the few upsides has been the chance to spend more time together.
The song came about through our weekly FB/YT live show - and the video for the song is a compilation of clips from those live sessions.
We hope you like it.
Brendan and Declan ❤️
May 4, 2021
THE 4 OF US | River Flows
♫ Get 3 FREE SONGS from our latest album Sugar Island ♫